SUSTAINABLE CAPITALISM & INVESTING
We believe that in order to effect systemic change and shift to a more sustainable economic framework we need to collectively educate, communicate and demonstrate the superior outcomes to be achieved by such a shift.
We hope to build a deep and diverse range of resources on the merits of Sustainable Investing and how we can each be a part of the change - for the benefit of all. We welcome you to share your own research, resources or articles which have made an impact on your journey towards sustainable business.
- ESG & Corporate Financial Performance: Mapping the global landscape (Deutsche AWM, 2016)
- Freeing the Market: Accounting for the True Cost (and Benefit) of Doing Business (American Sustainable Business Council, 2016)
- From the Stockholder to the Stakeholder (Arabesque Partners, 2015)
- Corporate Sustainability: First Evidence on Materiality (Harvard Business School, Khan, Serafeim & Yoon)
- Inclusive Capitalism: The Pathway to Action (Edited by Diana Carney, 2015)