Living Vs Existing
We believe that the individual's journey of self-realization and discovery is the most important journey we each will take. We hope you draw some inspiration from these writings and teachings which have had a profound impact on our personal development and would encourage you to share your own guiding principles or life philosophies.
In the wise words of Hunter S. Thompson, let's embrace "the challenge of freedom and depart from the cushion of security and see life as it really is instead of living it secondhand".
- Hunter S. Thompson - Security (1955)
- Hunter S. Thompson's Letter on Finding Your Purpose (1958)
- Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman by Yvon Chouinard (2005)
- The Responsible Company: What We've Learnt from Patagonia's First 40 Years by Yvon Chouinard (2012)
- The Way to Freedom by His Holiness The Dalai Lama (1994)
- Awakening the Mind, Lightening the Heart by His Holiness The Dalai Lama (1995)
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer (1996)
- The Art of Stillness: The Adventures of Going Nowhere by Pico Iyer (2014)
- The Great Work: Our Way Into the Future by Thomas Berry (1999)
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl (1946)
~ Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu ~
May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words and actions of our own lives contribute in some way to that happiness and freedom for all